Date of Last Revision: 24th May 2018
We value your privacy
Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not drive it out?” Matthew 17:19
There are several instances in scripture where information is kept private and confidential. The above scripture is just one of many. This is why We value your privacy and every information you share with us. The essence of this policy, therefore, is to ensure that you understand what information we collect and what it’s used for.
What kinds of information do we collect?
- General: Portions of LoveRealm require you to provide personally identifiable information that may include your name, phone number, profile photo, birthday, gender, e-mail address, and your interests.
- Your location, contacts and address book with consent: Portions of our service may on the rare occasion require you to provide access to your contacts. If this is ever the case, we will explicitly ask for your permission before we access this information. This information will never be accessed without your permission.
- Website usage: We automatically collect web site usage information from you when you visit our site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors use and navigate our websites on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, the length of their visits, their browser type and their operating systems. Your networks and connections.
How do we use this information
- To improve your experience, as well as the discovery of your friends already on the LoveRealm service, we use your contacts and address in our algorithm to make the best friend suggestions to you. This is not compulsory, and you can continue to use the LoveRealm service, even if you deny access to your contacts. LoveRealm will never sell your contacts to any 3rd party. We really value your information and promise to act in the highest moral, security, and ethical standards with regards to this.
- LoveRealm will never reach out to contacts in your address book without your permission. On the occasion of you using our feature for ‘inviting your friends for more answers’ to questions you posted, as well as inviting friends to ‘pray with you about a topic’; LoveRealm will only reach out to friends and contacts you expressly select in your address book. LoveRealm will never reach out to your contacts to help you without your request.
- Attendance Monitoring: LoveRealm helps Churches and organizations on its network better manage attendance of their services through our church data analytics service. LoveRealm will request to know if you are present or not for services organized by a Church/organization (on LoveRealm) you belong to. If you are not present and do share the reason for not attending, this information will be shared anonymously with the Church/Organization. This data is completely anonymous and is being shared with churches to help improve attendance and management. LoveRealm can never know if you attended services or not without your consent and this information will never be shared unless you share it with us. The information shared will be shared only with the Church/Group you belong to and will never be shared with any other third party.
- To communicate with you. We occasionally use your information to notify you of what is happening in our Christian community. This may include transactional emails. We also use this information to send you marketing communications as well as information about our service, policies, and terms. You can always unsubscribe from receiving this communication messages in your ‘Accounts’ area.
- We use collected website usage information to improve existing features or develop new features, products, and services by analyzing how site features are being used.
- You can always download all information LoveRealm has about you. This information can also be completely wiped out from our servers if you want to. This can all be done in your ‘Accounts’ area on LoveRealm.
LoveRealm’s anonymous mode ensures that users can freely share and express their problems without shame, fear or guilt. Posts made whilst you are in anonymous mode do not show your profile photo. Your name does not also show by such posts. All such posts will be seen by your friends and followers, however, they will not know the identity of the one who posted the content. Additionally, anonymous posts will not show in your profile when people visit it. Anonymous users also enjoy a concealed identity in chat rooms. Users found abusing the anonymity feature will be permanently banned.
Removing information you put on LoveRealm
The information you put on LoveRealm will remain on LoveRealm as long as you wish. You can edit or delete any information you put on LoveRealm. Additionally, you can delete your account along with your entire information in the ‘Accounts’ section.
How is your information shared?
Our service is used by Christians worldwide to connect with each other. We make this possible by sharing your information in the following ways:
1. Sharing your information with people you choose to share and communicate with
When you share and communicate using our service, you choose the audience who can see what you share. Private messages are kept private between the parties involved. Any other information you choose to share with your followers, friends and public audience, including information in your public profile or content you share on LoveRealm are available to the public.
In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off our Service.
2. People that see content others share about you.
Other people may use our Service to share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people may share a photo of you with their friends and followers. If you have a problem with a post about you on LoveRealm, you can contact our community moderators to help resolve your issue.
Notification of changes
Your acceptance of these terms